Buried pipeline anti-corrosion layer detection leak detector
The buried pipeline anti-corrosion layer detection leak detector can easily and accurately detect the location, direction, depth, damage point of the anti-corrosion layer, the size of the damage, and the insulation resistance of the anti-corrosion layer without digging the overlying soil. The instrument can detect the anti-corrosion layer of buried pipelines, the corrosion status of the pipe body and locate the corrosion point of the pipe body. It is an indispensable testing instrument for oil field, chemical industry, oil transportation, gas transportation, hydropower, heating and other departments to ensure the safe operation of pipelines, improve unit economic efficiency, find pipeline corrosion points in advance, and prevent corrosion leakage accidents.
Features of the instrument
1. Using flat design, keyboard operation, one key for multiple functions.
2. Without additional wiring, press the measurement button to automatically measure parameters such as transmitting power, transmitting voltage, transmitting current, and grounding resistance.
3. The signal strength of the whole process of detection is normalized by the internal circuit, so that the size of the leakage point and the insulation resistance of each test section are comparable.
4. Using voltage-controlled vibration frequency technology, the signal strength response of tube location and leakage point is clearer.
5. Audio, indicating value, analog bar cursor, display signal strength more intuitively.
6. Easy to operate, simple to use, easy to learn and understand.
7.Small size, light weight, easy to carry, more suitable for field detection. The instrument will automatically shut down when the voltage is insufficient, and the internal power supply will be automatically cut off when the instrument is shut down. The energy saving effect is significant.
Function and purpose :
- The buried pipeline detector can easily and accurately detect the location, direction, depth, damage point of the anti-corrosion layer, the size of the damage, and the insulation resistance of the anti-corrosion layer.
- Complete acceptance of newly laid pipelines;
- Perform regular inspections on pipelines according to safety regulations to determine the effect of cathodic protection;
- Locate the branch on the supervisor line;
- Inspect the old pipeline to determine the pipeline's anti-corrosion coating status
- Inspect the distribution of underground pipelines before excavation in the construction section to prevent damage to underground oil, gas, water, and electricity pipelines during construction.
- With multiple detection methods: and can be automatically converted, the value is automatically saved when the machine is turned off.
- It can automatically measure the resistance of the pipeline to the ground, and the output signal modulates the high-frequency alarm signal. The anti-interference ability is extremely strong, which improves the detection effect of the instrument and prolongs the battery life and life.
Detection principle and method :
- Principle and method of detecting direction and depth of buried soil: Send a specific high-frequency modulation signal to the underground pipeline to determine the location, direction and depth of the underground pipeline by detecting the magnetic field of the underground pipeline.
- Send a specific high-frequency modulation signal to the underground pipeline to form a loop with the earth at the damage point of the underground pipeline's anti-corrosion layer, and radiate to the ground. The radiation signal is strongest directly above the damage. According to this principle, find the damage of the pipeline anti-corrosion layer point.
Technical parameters of FJ-6 buried pipeline detector
1. Technical indicators of the transmitter:
(1) Transmitter power: 0-25W, can be adjusted automatically, servo control
(2) Output impedance matching: 5-500 ohm, automatic matching (more suitable for northern drought, desert and other soil environments)
(3) Launch distance: 0.03-5 km, can gradually move out of 5km
(4) Working power supply: 12V (12AH lithium battery pack)
(5) Working temperature: -10 Celsius--+60 Celsius
(6) Control system: DSP+vector control, support system upgrade
(7) Adjustment system: digital keyboard control
(8) Weight: 3.0Kg (including battery)
(9) Dimensions: 276mmX227mmX98mm
2.Technical indicators of the probe:
(1) Sensitivity: -65db
(2) Position deviation: less than or equal to5cm
(3) Probe depth: less than or equal to 6m
(4) Distance counting accuracy: less than 0.1%of the test distance
(5) Power supply: 9.6V Ni-MH battery
(6) Dimensions: 165 mmX110 mmX68mm
(7) Weight: 0.9kg (including battery)
3. Technical indicators of leak detector:
(1) Leak detection accuracy: less than or equal to0.5mm2
(2) Position deviation: less than 5cm;
(3) Power supply: 9.6V Ni-MH battery
(4) Dimensions: 165 mmX110 mmX68mm
(5) Weight: 0.9kg (including battery)