KODIN-7DJ mulch film detector, the mulch film detector applies a quantitative pulse high voltage on the surface of the waterproof layer. If the waterproof layer is too thin or there are pinholes for air leakage, when the pulse high voltage passes through, an air gap breakdown and spark discharge are formed. , At the same time, a pulse signal is sent to the alarm circuit to make the alarm sound alarm, so as to achieve the purpose of detecting the waterproof layer.
KODIN-7DJ electronic leak detection equipment can be used as the best tool for roof waterproof leak detection. This instrument is a dry-method test. The test is carried out by testing the insulation performance. The ground or wall surface must be completely dry. Form a loop alarm to identify the location of the leak. After setting up the test area, the staff will use electrodes to scan the surface of the ground. If there are pores on the surface of the waterproof adhesive layer, the instrument will emit a sound and a visible alarm to directly find the location of the damage/damage.
- Output high voltage: 0.6KV-31KV (stepless continuously adjustable)
- Direct indication of output high voltage value
- Variable sensitivity
- Battery: 12V/2200mA
- Power consumption: less than 5W
- Host volume: 220 X 130X 88 mm
- Transient startup, automatic power off and shutdown
- 3 bit LCD display output voltage, full touch panel
- Alarm: buzzer alarm